Type of jewel: ring
Condition: In reasonably good condition
Era: ca. 2010
Material: 18K white gold (touchstone tested)
Diamond(s): Six brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 0.12ct. (colour and clarity: I/K, si/).
All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Precious stone(s): One amethyst (some traces of wear close to the girdle, hard to see with the bare eye) with an estimated weight of ± 6.00ct.
The weight of stones are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts, this to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Gemstones are commonly treated to enhance colour or clarity. This has not been researched for this specific item.
Hallmarks: Illegible remains.
Dimensions: width of top of ring 1,30 cm (0,51 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 9,60 gram (6,17 dwt)
Ring size: EU-51 & 16¼, USA-5½, UK-K½
Adin reference Nº: 19232-0306
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- White gold
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- EU-51 & 16¼, USA-5½, UK-K½
- Total Weight
- 9.6 g
- Good condition - used with some signs of wear
- Main Stone
- Surrounding Stones
- Total carat weight surrounding stones