Type of jewel: ring
Condition: very good
Era: ca. 2000
Material: 18K white gold (touchstone tested)
Diamond(s): Two brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 0.15ct.
29 brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 0.15ct.
Total diamond count: 31 pcs.
Total diamond weight: approx. 0.30 crt. with an average colour and clarity: F/H, vs/si.
All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 3,80 gram (2,44 dwt)
Ring size: EU-59 & 18¾, USA-8¾, UK-R Free resizing!*
*) Resizing: *Only for extreme changes we will charge something.
In case of resizing, mail us directly at info@ adin.be with the required ring size when you pay this ring! When we receive your mail after we shipped your ring the free resizing offer is expired.
Adin reference Nº: 19231-0298
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- White gold
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- EU-59 & 18¾, USA-8¾, UK-R Free resizing!*
- Total Weight
- 3.8 g
- Very good condition - slightly used with small signs of wear
- Main Stone
- - Diamonds TDW 0.30 ct