From: GRANDMA HAD THE SAME
Here is a beautiful wooden jewellery box (walnut) and tin depicting Diana, huntress with a deer, on the lid, and scenes of veneration: dogs attacking deer and wild boar, on four feet with the heads of wild boars.
Signed A. Augoscini.
Period: c. 1900.
Condition: Very good condition Walnut box, very solid, clean interior
Weight: 1.400 kg
Dimensions: Length: 25 cm, l: 14 cm, H: 11.5 cm
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
- Shipping within France: 1 day after payment confirmation, with tracking number.
- International shipping: 1 day after payment confirmation, with tracking number, signature required upon receipt.
- Note for non European Union buyer(s): When an item (s) is over one hundred years old a Customs nomenclature number will be mentioned on “Customs invoice declaration form”, that should avoid/reduce customs charge if charged by your country customs administration.
- Jewellery box, Tin / Diana huntress and scenes of veneries, signed / Hunting sceneries, Signed
- Wood / Tin
- Art Nouveau
- Estimated Period
- Around 1900
- Country of Origin
- Excellent condition - barely used with minimal signs of aging & wear
- 11×14×25 cm
- 1.4 kg