Truly a brilliant and unique Art Deco knife set, 14-piece all with a bone handle with beautiful initials PA and a nicely crafted silver-plated neck.
- 2-piece carving cutlery 31 cm and 26.5 cm.
- 6x dinner knives 24.5 cm.
- 6x knives 20.3 cm.
Marked Cardeilhac (part of Christofle).
Date around 1910.
Some handles have a hairline .... Otherwise, it is in a good condition.
Total weight = 755 grams
Will be packaged well and with care.
Possible to collect on location.
- Art Deco knife set 14-part with leg handle
- Bone, Silverplate, Steel (stainless)
- Designer/ Artist
- Cardeilhac (by Christofle)
- Art Deco
- Estimated Period
- Approx. 1910
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes