Handmade out of a solitaire diamond.
Gold 750/1000 white gold
Weight: 7.20 g
- one clear yellow diamond VVS 1, 0.62 ct as the central stone, the IGI certificate is included
- six natural green princess Panjshir emeralds, medium clarity, uniform saturation, VVS to S I, 2.4 to 2.8 mm
- one natural yellow olive princess diamond, I 1, 0.30 ct, 4.0 x 3.9 x 2.0 mm
- one natural yellow princess diamond, I 2, 0.28 ct, 4.07 x 3.17 x 2.45 mm
All the princess stones were treated together in order to enhance their colour or clarity. In this case, no particular research has been done on the subject.
The ring has been stamped in white gold by the master Joris Gasparin
This ring is my second creation.
Size 55, inner width 7.4, ring head 4 (diamond) and 4.5 (base).
For the photos with the professional clip, I positioned some hidden cotton in order to preserve the integrity of the ring.
Will be shipped by mail, in its case, insured for the value of the item and with a tracking number. Overpaid shipping fees will be refunded.
- White gold
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- Total Weight
- 7 g
- Main Stone
- Main Stone Treatment
- No indication of treatments
- Carat weight main stone
- Surrounding Stones
- Diamond, Emerald
- Diamond Clarity Grade
- VVS1 / VVS2