Ring in 18 kt (750/1000) white gold, 5.90 g, set in 1950s style.
- Cushion cut sapphire corundum, 1.30 ct.
- 22 brilliant cut diamonds totalling 1.18 ct, colour G/H, clarity VS2/SI.
- 8 baguette cut diamonds totalling 0.32 ct, colour G, clarity SI1/SI2.
The item of jewellery has a beautiful setting in a style reminiscent of the 1950s, set with a beautiful pavé of hammered baguette cut diamonds.
Gemstones are commonly treated to enhance their colour or clarity. The item in question has not been tested in this regard.
Complete with jewellery box and guarantee.
Insured shipping with tracking.
Buyers outside the EU must take into account VAT and any customs duties they may have to pay.
- White gold
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- taglia 16---- 16.41 x 17.33
- Total Weight
- 5.9 g
- Main Stone
- Main Stone Treatment
- No indication of treatments
- Carat weight main stone
- Total carat weight surrounding stones
- Diamond Clarity Grade
- VS1 / VS2
- Diamond Colour Grade