This classic yet robust timepiece represents a tribute to OMEGA’s rich maritime heritage. The dramatic and easily-recognisable dial design of the OMEGA Seamaster Aqua Terra 150M collection recalls the wooden decks of luxury sailboats.
This model features a grey dial decorated with the Teak Concept pattern and a date window. Thirty-minute and 12-hour recorders, and a small seconds dial can be found at the 3, 6 and 9 o’clock positions, respectively.
A scratch-resistant sapphire crystal protects this unique dial. The 18K red gold bezel is mounted on a 44 mm stainless steel casebody on a brown leather strap.
Calibre: Omega 3313 Self‑winding chronograph movement with column wheel mechanism and Co‑Axial escapement.
Power reserve: 52 hours
Between lugs: 21 mm
Bracelet: Hand made, geniue crocodile leather strap is approx 22cm including the case.
Water resistance: 15 bar (150 metres / 500 feet)
- The photos belong to the watch that you are bidding.
- Shipping via DHL Express or UPS.
- Please Note That VAT Cost is Belong to Buyer and Customs Import Duty & Taxes are not Including on the Item Price.
- Seamaster Aqua Terra Co Axial Chronograph
- Reference Number
- Case material
- Material fineness
- 18 kt.
- Full set
- Chronograph wristwatch
- Shipped Insured
- Worn with little to no signs of use