Necklace made in 18 kt yellow gold with baroque Australian South Sea salt water cultured pearls.
– *This piece has been tested and confirmed to be 18 kt gold.
– Weight: 26.80 g (approx.).
– Length: 51.00 cm (approx.).
– Clasp type: sailor spring ring.
– Clasp material: 18 kt white gold.
– Pearl diameter: 11mm to 12 mm (approx.).
– Pearl colour: white.
– Pearl shape: Baroque.
– Pearl lustre: very good.
– Pearl quality: very good.
- Pearls may have slight irregularities and/or imperfections, visible in the photographs, that are an unequivocal sign of authenticity, acquired in their cultivation process.
This piece of jewellery has been tested and we confirm that it is 18 kt gold
Shipping costs: registered with tracking code.
This item may be subject to customs charges.
- South sea pearls, Yellow gold
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- Longitud: 51,00 cm
- Total Weight
- 26.8 g
- As new - unused
- Main Stone