Antique hat pin and large Victorian pin cushion to display your hat pin or if it is something you want to start collecting. Hat pins are so delightful especially antique and vintage, many have jewels, little animals, teddy bears. or stunning bead carvings.
These are the hatpins
1. 2x Victorian mourning pins, one is vulcanite the other Whitby jet.
2.Victorian gold brushed glass bead dated 1849
3.Victorian Sterling silver shield marked K&co. with s.s.
4 Early 20th century celluloid fox
5. Beautiful gold brushed blue glass with decoration stamped 1849
The pin cushion is from the 19th century. It is made with beads and crocheted. It’s a lovely beaded cushion. You will notice that it shows it’s age when you go to put the hatpins into it. You need a bit of strength as whatever it is stuffed with, it is quite solid.
These will be tracked, insured and signed for by Royal Mail.
- Victorian hatpins and pin cushion
- Silver, gold brushed
- Material Fineness
- From about 4 1/2" to 2 1/2 "
- Total Weight
- 104.95 g
- Excellent condition - barely used with minimal signs of wear
- Main Stone
- Various see description