Type of jewel: ring
Condition: In reasonably good condition, especially given the age of the jewel.
Style: Vintage Fifties in Art Deco style
Era: ca. 1950
Material: 18K white gold (touchstone tested)
Diamond(s): 26 single cut diamonds (also called English-cut, 8-cut or 8/8, a sort of simplified brilliant cut) with an estimated weight of ± 0.78ct. (colour and clarity: G/M, si/i).
All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Precious stone(s): One sapphire (lab produced, also called Verneuil sapphire) with an estimated weight of ± 0.90ct. (obvious traces of wear)
The weight of stones are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts, this to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and sapphire for September.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: top of ring 1,82 cm (0,72 inch) x 2,17 cm (0,85 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 5,90 gram (3,79 dwt)
Ring size: EU-58 & 18½, USA-8¼, UK-Q Free resizing!*
*) Resizing: *Only for extreme changes we will charge something.
In case of resizing, mail us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with the required ring size when you pay this ring! When we receive your mail after we shipped your ring the free resizing offer is expired.
Adin reference Nº: 19196-0149
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https://auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- engagement - Vintage fifties Art Deco style - , Ring
- White gold
- Material Fineness
- No Reserve Price - 18 kt. -
- Ring size: EU-58 & 18½, USA-8¼, UK-Q Free resizing!*
- Total Weight
- 5.9 g
- Vintage - used with visible signs of wear
- Main Stone
- Surrounding Stones