Type of jewel: ring
Condition: very good
Style: Vintage Art Deco
Era: ca. 1920
Material: 18K yellow and details in white gold or platinum (acid tested)
-Two old brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 0.30ct.
-12 old mine brilliant cut diamonds (also called bolshevics) with an estimated weight of ± 0.15ct.
Total diamond count: 13 pcs.
Total diamond weight: approx. 0.45 crt. with an average colour and clarity: G/J, si/i.
All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Precious stone(s): One natural ruby with an estimated weight of ± 0.58ct.
Treatment: unknown, but most probably heat treated.
The weight of stones are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts, this to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and ruby for July.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: length top of ring 1,56 cm (0,61 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 3,10 gram (1,99 dwt)
Ring size: EU-55 & 17½, USA-7¼, UK-O Free resizing!*
*) Resizing: *Only for extreme changes we will charge something.
In case of resizing, mail us directly at info@ adin.be with the required ring size when you pay this ring! When we receive your mail after we shipped your ring the free resizing offer is expired.
Adin reference Nº: 19171-0024
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Ring, with a Big Natural Ruby and Diamonds - Engagement ring - Art Deco - Anno 1920
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- Ring size: EU-55 & 17½, USA-7¼, UK-O Free resizing!*
- Total Weight
- 3.1 g
- Very good condition - slightly used with small signs of wear
- Main Stone
- Carat weight main stone
- Surrounding Stones