Type of jewel: bangle bracelet
Condition: very good
Style: Antique Victorian
Era: ca. 1890
Material: 18K red gold and details in silver (touchstone tested)
Diamond(s): 22 rose cut diamonds. We do not have the weight of these diamonds which is normal in our trade when it comes to rose cuts.
Precious stone(s): One blue strass (also called paste) as sapphire imitation
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and sapphire for September.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: width top of bangle 1,43 cm (0,56 inch), inner circumference 17,50 cm (6,89 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 17,70 gram (11,38 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 19205-0056
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply. (Shipping outside EU won't be possible from July 29 until August 19.)
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https://auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Antique Victorian Gold Bangle set with Diamonds - Anno 1890 - , Bracelet
- Pink gold, Silver
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- width top of bangle 1,43 cm (0,56 inch), inner circumference 17,50 cm (6,89 inch)
- Total Weight
- 17.7 g
- Very good condition - slightly used with small signs of wear
- Main Stone
- Surrounding Stones
- Blue strass stone