A detailed map of the Dauphiné. The map is surrounded by twelve vingnette bird-eye views of fortified towns and cities with Vienne and Lyon occuping the central positions along the top and lower border.
Published in Atlas Portatif, ou le nouveau Theatre de la Guerre en Europe; Contenants les cartes geographiques, avec les plans des Villes & Forteresses les plus exposees aux revolutions presentes. Amsterdam, 1706
Image 17,5 x 25,5cm on sheet of 19,5 x 27cm
In December the mail delivery may have to deal with a considerable delay due to the holidays. Take this into account.
- Country (current geographical location)
- Geographical specification
- Dauphiné, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, Lyon, Vienne, Valence, Gap, Grenoble
- Map maker/ publisher
- Daniel de la Feuille
- Map/ Book title
- Carte du Dauphiné
- Copper engraving
- Additional Information
- Early 18th century engraving, map & 12 town plans/views
- Size of the largest image
- 17.5×25.5 cm