3) Les Environs de Treves et de Condarbruch
by: Nicolas de Fer
from: "A La Sphere Royale".
Dimensions: 22.5 x 28.5 cm (on page 29.5 x 38.5 cm).
Condition: good; (light moisture stain), with wide margins, verso is blank.
Nicolas de Fer (1646-1720) was one of the most successful and influential French geographers and cartographers. He was also an engraver and publisher.
In 1690, he became the official geographer of 'Le Grand Dauphin', in 1702 of the Spanish king Philip V, in 1711 of Louis XIV and then Louis XV.
(Total of 3.)
- Country (current geographical location)
- Geographical specification
- Carlsburg, Freiburg, Trier
- Map maker/ publisher
- Nicolas de Fer
- Map/ Book title
- "A La Sphere Royale"
- Copper engraving
- Additional Information
- Geographe de sa Majesté catholique and the Monseigneur le Dauphin
- Size of the largest image
- 22.5×28.5 cm