The Ferrari 250 GT SWB Berlinetta Competizione No.12 driven by Pierre Dumay during the 1966 GP Japan at Suzuka.
Sports-Car-International placed the 250 GT SWB seventh of "Top-SportsCars-of-the-1960's", Motor-Trend-Classic placed fifth "Greatest-Ferraris-of-all-time".
A rare, out of production model in a special box!
Ferrari 250 GT SWB Berlinetta Competizione / #2729GT
- Front-engined: Colombo Tipo 125 3Ltr 60°/V12 / engine no: 282-E
- "SEFAC Hot rod"
- Registration: MO 66193
GP Japan 1963, GT race, Suzuka
- Team: Ecurie Francorchamps (B) #57
- Racedriver: Pierre Dumay (F)
- Result: 4th overall, 1th GT
The model is NEW and comes in it's ORIGINAL showcase.
Highly collectable and wanted by many collectors!
- No. of items
- Marque/Model Type
- Ferrari 250 GT SWB Berlinetta Competizione - Colombo Tipo-125 3Ltr 60°/V12
- Additional Information
- GP Japan 1963, 1th Place GT race, Suzuka - Ecurie Francorchamps (B) #57 - Pierre Dumay (F)
- Race car
- Grey, Metallic
- In original box