San Marino from 1908, mint hinged or cancelled, up to around 1935. Mint without hinge in blocks of four, edges folded, and stamps from 1960 to 1980 on travelled envelope and first day cover.
Vatican 1965/1980 blocks of four or more, mint never hinged from 1965 to 1983.
934 stamps in total.
- Geographic Origin
- Vatican City
- Incomplete set/ series of stamps
- Short Description
- San Marino/Vatican Small collection of stamps, blocks of four, blocks, FDCs
- Year of oldest stamps
- Year of the youngest stamps
- Cancelled, MH (Mint hinged), MNH (Mint never hinged), Without address
- Has certificate or expert signature