Revue Thommen was founded in 1853.
In 1859 Gédéon Thommen and Louis Tschopp acquires the company and privately restructured it.
From 1905 company was commercially registered as REVUE THOMMEN AG.
In 1916, the first aircraft chronograph for the Swiss Air Force was created and laid the foundation for the company’s success as an aircraft instrument supplier.
The offered Rotor King is more than just a beautiful wristwatch: it's also a clever investment: this production line, equipped with manufacture Revue Thommen calibre GTM1124, is no longer produced. Every timepiece is collectors luck.
Ref. No: 103.01.100020
- automatic GTM1124
- frequency: 28800A/h
- date at 03:00 o'clock
- 316L stainless steel, polished/brushed
- diameter 42mm excl. crown, 44mm incl.
- weight: 104grams
- bezel: polished stainless steel
Applied polished Roman numerals & index hour markers
Scratch resistant anti-reflective sapphire crystal
Caseback: transparent high strength sapphire
Crown: screwed pull/push with logo
- original Revue Thommen genuine brown leather
- lenght 22cm
- width 22mm
Clasp: original steel double folding with logo
Water resistance: 10ATM/100meters/330feet
Excellent condition: was worn coupla times.
Full set. Mahogany luxury box.
Warranty until 26.11.2019
Registered, insured shipping worldwide.
- Revue Thommen
- Rotor King - Automatique Manufacture Calibre
- Reference Number
- Ref. No: 103.01.100020 - Excellent Condition - Warranty
- Case material
- Material fineness
- Box, Certificate of originality, Documents, Full set, Warranty
- Analogue wristwatch
- Shipped Insured
- Worn & in very good condition