Maurice Lacroix has been making fine Swiss timepieces since 1975. The company's passion for detail is shown especially in the extremely elaborate and sophisticated watch dials and finely decorated and finished movements, some of which are enhanced with additional intricate complications.
In 2001 Maurice Lacroix S.A. became an independent legal entity, it's one of few independent Swiss watch manufactures.
- automatic chronograph calibre ETA/Valjoux 7750, the most reliable chronograph in the world
- 25 jewels
- power reserve 42 hours
- frequency: 28,800 BPH
- INCABLOC shock system
- 316L stainless steel, brushed/polished
- 43mm excl. crown, 46mm incl.
- thickness: 15mm
- unique number
- luminescent hands & index hour markers,
- date display at 06:00 o'clock position
- 12hours at 06:00 o'clock
- 30min. counter at 12:00 o'clock
Scratch-resistant anti-reflective sapphire crystal
Bezel: polished stainless steel, fixed
Case-back: transparent high strength sapphire
Crown: screwed-up, push/pull, with logo
- 316L stainless steel, polished/brushed
- extremely comfortable on the wrist
- length ca 19,5cm
- width 22mm
Double-folding-clasp-with-two-push-buttons and logo
From general overhaul just now.
Excellent condition, like NEW!
My personal warranty 1 year, approved by Catawiki.
Registered, insured shipping worldwide.
- Maurice Lacroix
- Pontos - ETA Valjoux 7750 Chronograph Automatic
- Reference Number
- Ref. No: PT7538/48 - Excellent Condition - Warranty
- Case material
- Box, Warranty
- Chronograph wristwatch
- Shipped Insured
- Worn & in very good condition