Girard-Perregaux: Swiss Haute Horlogerie since 1791; more than two centuries of craftsmanship and perpetual commitment to perfection.
Since 1999, the Villa Marguerite, a building in La Chaux-de-Fonds from the beginning of the 20th century, has housed the Girard-Perregaux Museum.
A selection of old watches and documents illustrating the history of the brand is presented there.
There were less than 800 pieces produced in last century, this one is the only one in excellent condition, like NEW!
- house-in GP3100 automatic calibre
- 27 jewels
- 38 hours power reserve
- the thinnest calibre of XX century
- polished gold/brushed stainless steel
- 36mm excl. crown, 38mm incl.
- BR No. 314
Case-back: solid stainless steel
Bezel: solid pink gold, fixed, polished
- Clous-de-Paris pattern
- date window at 03:00 o'clock.
- central seconds
Scratch resistant, anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- pink gold polished/stainless steel brushed
- length 22cm
- width 22mm (lug), 16mm (clasp)
Girard Perregaux clasp.
Excellent condition, really amazing for 20+ years old watch: even the bracelet is whole!
Best investment ever!
General overhaul done right now.
My personal warranty 1 year, approved by Catawiki.
Insured, registered shipping worldwide.
- Laureato - Limited Edition - Clous-de-Paris pattern
- Reference Number
- Ref. No: 8010 - Excellent Condition - Warranty
- Case material
- Pink gold, Steel
- Material fineness
- 18 kt.
- Box, Warranty
- Analogue wristwatch
- Shipped Insured
- Worn & in very good condition