Pair of earrings made from 750/1000 (18 kt) yellow gold with Australian South Sea pearls measuring 11.30 mm in diameter.
- *This piece has been tested and confirmed to be 18 kt gold.
- Pearls: Australian South Sea salt water pearls.
- Pearls: cultivated for 4 years.
- Pearl quality: very good.
- Lustre: very good.
- Pearl colour: white.
- Pearl shape: round.
- Clasp type: push back.
- Clasp material: 18k (750/1000) yellow gold.
- Weight: 5.40 g (approx.).
- Diameter: 11.30 mm (approx.).
- Condition: perfect
Shipping: registered with tracking number.
Ref: 11MM- S.
This item may be subject to customs duties.
- 11.30 mm, South sea pearls, Yellow gold
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- Diámetro de la perla 11,30 mm
- Total Weight
- 5.4 g
- As new - unused