Note well: The images of our auctions, represent the bottles actually offered for sale have been realized by our staff and are exactly the bottles that you will receive at home! The conditions are always perfect!
and more, all wines sold by us, are maintained in perfect condition, in our temperature controlled warehouses at 14 and 16 ° C, in a horizontal position and in the absence of light. All our sales are guaranteed, money back guarantee!
Prodotto di ottima finezza aromatica e gustativa, riesce ad esprimere gli aromi fruttato-floreali tipici dei giovani sangiovese.
CARATTERISTICHE DEL TERRENO:
Il Rosso di Montalcino prende origine dal Sangiovese coltivato sui suoli argillo-sabbiosi dell’azienda , con fossili, marne e buone dotazione di calcare.
TECNICA DI VINIFICAZIONE:
Pigiatura soffice, fermentazione in acciaio inox a temperatura controllata di 25-26° C -macerazione sulle bucce di 10 -15 giorni.
1 TECNICA DI AFFINAMENTO:
6 Mesi in botte di rovere,6 mesi in bottiglia.
POSSIBILITA’ D ‘ INVECCHIAMENTO:
Il vino riesce ad esprimere le sue caratteristiche entro l’anno successivo all’ uscita sul mercato, ma può invecchiare in bottiglia per diversi anni evolvendo nei tannini e negli aromi.
The bottles in the pictures are exactly the bottles you will receive at home.
All our OWC/OC and all our bottles are sealed and they come directly from the manufacturer.
Secure shipping with solid package with express courier:
- TNT - SDA for Italy,
- DPD for all the EU-Country,
- other Express Couriers for Non-Eu Country, usually It depends from the destination Country.
- polystyrene wine cellar with reinforced carton box outside for the 6 x 75 cl bottles shipments;
- Reinforced two-wave carton box with polystyrene filling material for all the bottles (75 cl with OWC) and Magnum Bottles (1.5L, 3L, 5L, 6L) with Owc: filling the empty spaces inside the box and be sure that the goods travel protected and immobile.
If something goes wrong along the way (for example the parcel was damaged from the courier during the transport) PLEASE contact us before leave a Neutral or Negative feedback and we will solve any trouble in a few time.
Tracking number available after shipped.
If the parcel will not delivery (wrong address, not at home the delivery day) and will come back to us, the purchaser will pay the entire cost for a second shipment.
PLEASE, don't forget, leave us a Positive feedback if you are satisfied.
- Red wine
- Producer, Name of wine
- Camigliano Rosso di Montalcino
- Number of bottles
- Bottle size
- Bottles (0.75L)
- Label Condition
- Fully intact, readable label
- Capsule/Cork condition
- Fully intact metal capsule
- Critic Score
- 90/100 points, Allan Meadows