Exclusive Diamond and Pearl Earrings in 14K White Gold, can be worn in two ways: either as diamond studs with jackets removed, or with the pearl jackets as diamond pearl earrings.
Emerging from the tropical lagoons of French Polynesia, these pearls have a natural beautiful Tahiti green colour.
The pearls have been selected for their luxurious satin lustre.
- Type / Origin: Tahiti / French Polynesia
- Oyster: Pinctada Margaritifera
- Color: Tahiti green
- Shape: Round
- Surface: Clean and smooth with light natural growth characteristic at the bottom
- Luster: Excellent
- Size: 12x13mm
Gold and Diamond information:
- 14K white gold, hallmarked on the earrings.
- 16 white round diamonds, brilliant cut, in total 0.47Ct Clarity: VS Colour: G
The complete earring measures 2.5cm, the diamond stud itself 0.7cm, and have a post and butterfly closure.
Packaging: Earrings jewellery box and an Authenticity Certificate to guarantee the source and quality.
Insured track and trace delivery.
- White Gold - 12x13mm Round Tahitian Pearls
- Material Fineness
- 14 kt.
- NO RESERVE PRICE
- Total Weight
- 4 g
- Carat weight main stone
- Diamond Clarity Grade
- VS1 / VS2
- Diamond Colour Grade