Emerging from the tropical lagoons of French Polynesia, these Tahitian pearls have been hand selected for their natural beautiful tahiti green colour with shimmering dark hues.
The white gold and diamonds enchance the hues of the pearls, resulting magnificently.
- Type / Origin: Tahiti / French Polynesia
- Oyster: Pinctada Margaritifera
- Color: Tahiti green
- Shape: Drops
- Surface: Clean and smooth
- Luster: Excellent
- Size: 10x11mm
Gold and Diamond information:
- 14K White Gold, hallmarked on the earrings.
- 12 white round brilliant cut diamonds totalling 0.09ct
Clarity: VS Colour: G
The earrings measure 2.6cm and have secure lever back closures.
Packaging: Earrings jewellery box and an Authenticity Certificate to guarantee the source and quality.
Insured track and trace delivery.
- White Gold - 10x11mm Tahitian Pearl Drops
- Material Fineness
- 14 kt.
- NO RESERVE PRICE
- Total Weight
- 4 g
- Carat weight main stone
- Diamond Clarity Grade
- VS1 / VS2
- Diamond Colour Grade