Type of jewel: engagement ring
Condition: In reasonably good condition, especially given the age of the jewel.
Era: ca. 1880
Material: 18K yellow gold (touchstone tested)
Diamond(s): One rose cut diamond. We do not have the weight of this diamond which is normal in our trade when it comes to rose cuts.
Before offering diamond jewellery for sale, Adin has all the diamonds screened by the IJGC - lab for whether they are natural or synthetic. All diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural!
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 1,50 gram (0,96 dwt)
Ring size: EU-52 & 16½, USA-6 , UK-L Free resizing!*
*) Resizing: *Only for extreme changes we will charge something.
In case of resizing, mail us directly at info@ adin.be with the required ring size when you pay this ring! When we receive your mail after we shipped your ring the free resizing offer is expired.
Adin reference Nº: 19235-0319
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Ring, Solitair/Engagement Victorian Antique Ring - Anno 1880 -
- Yellow gold
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- EU-52 & 16½, USA-6 , UK-L Free resizing!*
- Total Weight
- 1.5 g
- Good condition - used with some signs of wear
- Main Stone
- Surrounding Stones
- NO RESERVE PRICE