Type of jewel: ring
Condition: very good
Era: ca. 1880
Material: 18K pink gold (touchstone tested)
Precious stone(s): Three natural rubies with an estimated weight of ± 0.30ct.
Treatment: unknown, but most probably heat treated.
Ten man-made half seed stone pearls
The weight of stones are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts, this to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Birth and month stones: Ruby is the birthstone (or month stone) for July and pearl for June.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 1,90 gram (1,22 dwt)
Ring size: EU-54 & 17¼, USA-6¾, UK-N Free resizing!*
*) Resizing: *Only for extreme changes we will charge something.
In case of resizing, mail us directly at info@ adin.be with the required ring size when you pay this ring! When we receive your mail after we shipped your ring the free resizing offer is expired.
Adin reference Nº: 19235-0323
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Antique - Engagement Ring - Era: ca. 1880 - Victorian, Ring
- Pink gold
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- EU-54 & 17¼, USA-6¾, UK-N Free resizing!*
- Total Weight
- 1.9 g
- Very good condition - slightly used with small signs of wear
- Main Stone
- Carat weight main stone
- Surrounding Stones
- NO RESERVE PRICE, Pearls