The Hamilton Jazzmaster H326120 is a chronograph with excellent price-performance ratio; that's typical for all Jazzmasters generally, but this one is having an extremely distinctive design. The finishing is of remarkably high quality, which can be seen in all the details.
- ETA 251.274 CF is a 13¼’’’ multi-function, the most precise and reliable
- PowerDrive/PreciDrive technologies
- 22 jewels
- polished/brushed 316L stainless steel
- thickness: 12mm
- diameter: 42mm excl. crown, 44mm incl.
- case-back: solid stainless steel
Pull/push crown, with logo
- silver color
- Arabic numerals mark the 3, 6, 9 and 12 o'clock positions
- minute markers around the outer rim
- luminous rose gold-tone hands
- luminescence hands and markers
- date at 04:00 o'clock position
- three sub-dials:
-- 1/10th-of-a-second at 02:00 o'clock
-- 60 sec. repetition at 06:00 o'clock
-- 30 min. counter at 10:00 o'clock
- polished stainless steel
Anti-reflective scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- brand-new black leather, alligator grain on cow
- width: 22mm
- length: 21cm
Clasp: neutral tang buckle
Weight: 85 grams
Just from general overhaul.
Excellent condition, like NEW.
My personal warranty 1 year, approved by Catawiki.
Registered, ensured shipment worldwide.
- Jazzmaster Chronograph - Swiss ETA Calibre
- Reference Number
- Ref. No: H326120 - Excellent Condition - Warranty
- Case material
- Box, Warranty
- Chronograph wristwatch
- Shipped Insured
- Worn & in very good condition