Type of jewel: ring
Condition: very good
Country of origin: Italy
Era: ca. 2000
Material: 18K warm yellow gold (touchstone tested)
Diamond(s): 22 brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 0.40ct. (colour and clarity: F/H, vs/si).
All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Before offering diamond jewellery for sale, Adin has all the diamonds screened by the IJGC - lab for whether they are natural or synthetic. All diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural!
Birth and month stones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
Engraved: '55' and very small engraved: 'P170003812'
Hallmarks: Italian hallmarks
Dimensions: diameter of top of ring Ø 0,80 cm (0,31 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 2,20 gram (1,41 dwt)
Ring size: EU-55 & 17½, USA-7¼, UK-O Free resizing!*
*) Resizing: *Only for extreme changes we will charge something.
In case of resizing, mail us directly at info@ adin.be with the required ring size when you pay this ring! When we receive your mail after we shipped your ring the free resizing offer is expired.
Adin reference Nº: 19235-0328
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Yellow gold
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- EU-55 & 17½, USA-7¼, UK-O Free resizing!*
- Total Weight
- 2.2 g
- Very good condition - slightly used with small signs of wear
- Main Stone
- - Diamonds TDW 0.40 ct
- Surrounding Stones
- NO RESERVE PRICE