Note on the condition: beautiful prints. Paper is slightly browned and slightly dirty. Both margins are missing and mounted on a 17th/18th century surface. Some light stains.
Collection of two prints of the ship bridge of Parma over the Schelde. First of all: a map in bird's-eye view of the entire ship bridge. At the top is an insert map of the area. In addition: the associated print of the ship bridge being blown up.
Copper engraving, published by F. Hogenberg in ca. 1580.
- Country (current geographical location)
- Geographical specification
- Map maker/ publisher
- F. Hogenberg
- Map/ Book title
- 2 gravures van de Schipburg
- Copper engraving
- Additional Information
- Early prints from the 80 Year War
- Size of the largest image
- 22×26 cm