Map of the centre of France, with the Ile de France and the Orleanais.
Copper engraving published in Paris by Lattré, ca. 1770.
Good condition. Centrefold is as issued. Paper with wide margins, but sightly dirty. Verso: blank.
Please also see the photos.
- Country (current geographical location)
- Geographical specification
- Ile de France, Orleanais.
- Map maker/ publisher
- Map/ Book title
- Carte du Gouvernement de L'Isle de France et de celui De L'Oreannois
- Copper engraving
- Additional Information
- Beautiful old-colored copper engraving.
- Size of the largest image
- 41.4×29.7 cm