Map of the Champagne.
Copper engraving published in Paris by Lattré, 1771.
Good condition. Centrefold is as issued. Paper with wide margins, but sightly dirty. A few small stains in the margins. Verso: blank.
Please also see the photos.
- Country (current geographical location)
- Geographical specification
- Champagne, Brie
- Map maker/ publisher
- Map/ Book title
- Carte du Gouvernement de Champagne et Brie
- Copper engraving
- Additional Information
- Beautiful old-colored copper engraving.
- Size of the largest image
- 40.6×29.2 cm