Type of jewel: ladies pocket watch
Condition: In working condition but when set on time in the morning don't expect it to be accurate in the evening :-)
Era: ca. 1880
Material: 18K yellow gold (touchstone tested)
Technique: Pink and blue enamel
Extra information: Hunter case - A pocket watch case with a covered face that must be opened to see the watch dial.
Engraved: Skilfully engraved at front, sides and back
Hallmarks: Although it carries a typical French control mark representing an owl , we cannot be sure it is actually French as the owl was also used for items in finished condition that were brought to be examined by the French Assay office (the eagle’s head was used for items brought in unfinished).
Dimensions: diameter case Ø 3,20 cm (1,26 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 33,70 gram (21,67 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 19235-0331
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Ladies Pocket Watch with Pink and Blue Enamel - Skilfully Engraved
- Yellow gold
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- diameter case Ø 3,20 cm (1,26 inch)
- Total Weight
- 33.7 g
- Good condition - used with some signs of wear
- Surrounding Stones
- NO RESERVE PRICE