Revue Thommen SA/AG was founded in 1853 as Société d'Horlogerie à Waldenbourg, nearby Basel, Switzerland: good old name in timepieces.
From 1936, the company produced cockpit instrumentation for the Swiss Air Force.
I'm glad to offer you beautiful and extremely reliable Revue Thommen Diver Pro 17030.2137, underlined masculine wristwatch in perfect condition!
- Swiss ETA 2824-2 Elaboré automatic calibre
- power reserve: 38 hours
- 25 jewels
- regulator: ETAchron
- 316L stainless steel
- 46 mm excl. crown
- height: 16 mm
- noble black color
- silver color SuperLuminova luminescent arrow shaped hands and hour markers
- minute markers around the outer rim
- date aperture with magnifier at 03:00 o'clock position
Scratch resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating (therefore it seems that the dial is blue)
Screw-down crown with logo
Case-back: solid stainless steel with logo, screwed
- divers, black color
- polished stainless steel
- unidirectional rotating
- 316L stainless steel, polished/brushed
- length: 21,5 cm
- 24 mm wide
- divers folding clasp with extra security
Water resistant: 30ATM/300meters
Condition: good as new.
Full set, all documents, certificate and two original Revue Thommen boxes.
Rest warranty until 2020.
Registered, insured shipping worldwide.
- Revue Thommen
- Diver Professional 17030.2137 - Swiss Automatic
- Reference Number
- ETA 2824-2 Elaboré - Excellent Condition - Rest Warranty
- Case material
- Full set
- Analogue wristwatch
- Shipped Insured
- Worn & in very good condition