3 city maps and 1 view on 1 page.
Copper engraving published in Amsterdam by Carel Allart, ca. 1710.
Good to very good condition. A beautiful print on paper with wide margins. Paper is slightly dirty. Verso: blank.
Please see the photos.
- Country (current geographical location)
- Geographical specification
- Perpignan, Bellegarde, Collioure, Salses-le-Château
- Map maker/ publisher
- Carel Allart
- Map/ Book title
- 4 kaarten op 1 blad
- Copper engraving
- Additional Information
- Little common copper engraving.
- Size of the largest image
- 21.8×27.3 cm