Emerging from the tranquil waters of Australia, the 5 South Sea Pearls are top quality with a rich luxurious luster.
The South Sea Pearls are combined with 2 exotic Tahitian Pearls. Produced in French Polynesia, these pearls have a natural beautiful peacock green colour with a lustrous shine.
The pearls with their lovely colour blend of white,gold and peacock green combined with the yellow gold chain create a magnificent piece.
- Type: South Sea and Tahiti
- Origin: Australia and French Polynesia
- Oyster: Pinctada Maxima and Pinctada Margaritifera
- Color: Multi
- Shape: Oval
- Surface: Clean and smooth with light natural growth characteristics at the back
- Luster: Excellent
- Size: 10x11mm
18K Yellow Gold, hallmarked on the pendant and chain.
Packaging: Necklace Jewellery box and an Authenticity Certificate to guarantee the source and quality of the pearls.
Insured track and trace delivery.
- Necklace with pendant
- Yellow Gold - 10x11mm Saltwater Pearls
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- NO RESERVE PRICE
- Total Weight
- 2 g