Produced in the tropical lagoons of French Polynesia, this pearl has a natural beautiful peacock green colour with a bright luxurious lustre.
The yellow gold and diamonds bring out the warm hues of the pearl, resulting magnificently.
- Type / Origin: Tahiti / French Polynesia
- Oyster: Pinctada Margaritifera
- Color: Peacock green
- Shape: Drop
- Surface: Clean and smooth with light natural growth characteristic at the back
- Luster: Excellent
- Size: 11.4mm
Gold and Diamond Information:
- The chain is 18K Yellow Gold and the pendant 14K, hallmarked on both.
- 5 white round brilliant cut diamonds, totalling 0.04Ct Clarity: VS Colour: G
The chain measures 45cm with a lobster claw clasp, the pendant another 2.4cm
Packaging: Necklace jewellery box and an Authenticity Certificate to guarantee the source and quality.
Insured track and trace delivery.
- Necklace with pendant
- Yellow Gold - 11.4mm Peacock Tahitian Pearl Drop
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- NO RESERVE PRICE
- Total Weight
- 3 g
- Carat weight main stone
- Diamond Clarity Grade
- VS1 / VS2
- Diamond Colour Grade