Beautiful view on the façade of the Louvre in Paris.
Old coloured optical print. Published by Daumont in Paris, c. 1760.
In good to reasonably good condition. Nice print on paper with sufficient margins. Paper is dirty, with various spots. Small, unobtrusive worm hole in the image. Verso: blank, with along the edges reinforced with old paper.
Please see the photos.
- Country (current geographical location)
- Geographical specification
- Map maker/ publisher
- Map/ Book title
- Regii Palatii des Tuileries Prospectus
- Additional Information
- Old-time colored optic interest from the Louvre
- Size of the largest image
- 25.2×40.2 cm