Chic and elegant, this Escapement Chronograph pays homage to the tradition of OMEGA highest quality watches.
I'm personally confident that Co-Axial Omega movements are more reliable than any other.
- Omega calibre 3313 automatic movement
- power reserve: 52 hours
- 27 jewels
- self-winding automatic column wheel & co-axial escapement
- spiral of silicon on the free oscillating steering wheel, 2 kites assembled in
series, armed automatically in both directions
- free sprung balance, with date, hour, minute and continuous small seconds
hands, central chronograph hand
Certified COSC (Controle Officiel Suisse des Chronometres)
Solid AISI 316L stainless steel, polished finish case and bracelet
- 41mm excl. crown, 45mm incl.
Case-back: see-through sapphire
Crown: pull/push with logo
Bezel: fixed stainless steel
- domed, scratch‑resistant sapphire, anti‑reflective
- black with silver colored hands and indexes
- date at 06:00 o'clock position
- 30 min. counter @ 03:00 o'clock
- 12 hours @ 06:00
- 60 sec. repetition @ 09:00
- length 21cm
- width 20mm
- double folding, two security buttons
Just from general overhaul.
Excellent condition, like NEW!
My personal warranty 1 year, approved by Catawiki.
Insured, registered shipping worldwide.
- DeVille "ESCAPEMENT" Chronograph - Co-Axial - COSC
- Reference Number
- Ref. No: 4541.31.00 - Excellent Condition - Warranty
- Case material
- Box, Warranty
- Chronograph wristwatch
- Shipped Insured
- Worn & in very good condition