Type of jewel: brooch
Condition: very good
Era: ca. 1880
Inspired by: a flying swallow
Material: 18K pink gold (touchstone tested)
Precious stone(s): One white strass (also called paste) as diamond imitation
One red strass (also called paste) as ruby imitation
One lustrous real orient half seed pearl
Birth and month stones: Pearl is the birthstone (or month stone) for June, diamond for April and ruby for July.
Engraved: hand engraved
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: diameter Ø 2,55 cm (1,00 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 2,30 gram (1,48 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 19245-0046
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Antique with engraved a flying swallow - Anno 1880 - , Brooch
- Pink gold
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- diameter Ø 2,55 cm (1,00 inch)
- Total Weight
- 2.3 g
- Very good condition - slightly used with small signs of wear
- Main Stone
- Surrounding Stones
- White- and Red Strass - NO RESERVE PRICE