Type of jewel: pendant (is being offered without pictured chain)
Condition: very good
Era: ca. 1880
Material: 18K yellow gold (touchstone tested)
Precious stone(s): Two most probably natural orient salt water pearls and 47 lustrous real orient half seed pearls
Birth and month stones: Pearl is the birthstone (or month stone) for June.
Hallmarks: No trace.
Dimensions: width 3,40 cm (1,34 inch) x height 4,54 cm (1,79 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 5,10 gram (3,28 dwt)
Adin reference Nº: 19245-0023
- The jewelry on our pictures is NOT Photoshopped!
- Comes with professional certificate.
- Shipping insured and registered (or pick it up).
- Outside EU import duties etc. may apply.
- Check our feedback here to see how happy our customers are!
- See more of our products, visit: https:// auction.catawiki.com/lotsfrom/Adin
- Antique Victorian, Anno 1880 - , Pendant
- Yellow gold
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- width 3,40 cm (1,34 inch) x height 4,54 cm (1,79 inch)
- Total Weight
- 5.1 g
- Very good condition - slightly used with small signs of wear
- Main Stone
- Surrounding Stones
- NO RESERVE PRICE