Rare luck for Breitling fans: 25 years old PLUTON as good as NEW!
Having darkest hour in 1979, Breitling brand was sold to pilot Ernest Schneider, who immediately set about reversing its fortunes by introducing innovative quartz models. The first batch, which proved to be Breitling's godsend, were named after planets: the Jupiter, Mars and Pluton. All featured a fusion of traditional analogue and new LCD digital displays. Pluton proved the most successful, and continued in production until the end of the 1990s.
- polished 316L stainless steel
- 41mm excl. crown, 45mm incl.
- thickness: 11mm
- unique No. 8001
Case-back: solid steel
Movement: Swiss quartz
- pale white with luminous hands and markers
- minute markers around outer ring
Bidirectional brushed bezel with compass
- Pluton 812A
- polished/brushed stainless steel
- length 21,5cm
- width: 20mm
- diver extension
Clasp: stainless steel fold over with safety
Weight: 130 grams
General overhaul done right now.
My personal warranty 1 year.
This PLUTON has undergone thorough inspection of accuracy, functionality and condition to determine the level of reconditioning required to meet our strict standards.
Insured, registered shipping worldwide.
- PLUTON PROFESSIONAL - Swiss Glory
- Reference Number
- Ref. No: A51038 - Excellent Condition - Warranty
- Case material
- Material fineness
- Box, Warranty
- Analogue wristwatch
- Shipped Insured
- Worn & in very good condition