Classic Elegance !
Emerging from the tropical lagoons of French Polynesia, the pearls have a special colour: silvery grey body colour with magnificent green and purple hues.
- Type / Origin: Tahiti / French Polynesia
- Oyster: Pinctada Margaritifera
- Color: Silvery Grey Tahitian colour
- Shape: Perfect round
- Surface: Clean and smooth
- Luster: Excellent
- Size: 10mm
Gold and Diamond information:
- 14K White Gold 2gr, hallmarked on the earrings and butterflies
- 2 white round diamonds totalling 0.04Ct Clarity: VS Colour: G
The earrings measure 1.2cm and have a post and butterfly closure.
Packaging: Earrings jewellery box and an Authenticity Certificate to guarantee the source and quality.
Insured track and trace delivery.
- White Gold - 9x10mm Tahiti Pearls
- Material Fineness
- 14 kt.
- NO RESERVE PRICE
- Total Weight
- 2 g
- Carat weight main stone
- Diamond Clarity Grade
- VS1 / VS2
- Diamond Colour Grade