- Original silkscreen print by Oey Tjeng Sit (1917-1987)
- Signed, titled and numbered (64/190) in pencil
- Publisher: Prent 190, Utrecht
- Condition: In good condition, light yellowing
This work will be professionally packed and sent insured with track and trace.
The Amsterdam pharmacist-artist Oey Tjeng Sit, whose name means Solid Helder Yellow, was born in Purwokerto (Java) at the foot of the Kloet volcano, which made this fact “eruptive”. The work of the self-taught Oey is characterised by a great artistic versatility; After a period of surrealist drawing and painting, he focuses on the lino-technique, the collage, and book publishing through his one-man Publishing House 'De Vingerpers'.
In the collages (often with Indian ink and brush) and installations he made frequent use of newsprint, of which he wanted to elongate the fleeting, bound to actual topics, existence.
- Oey Tjeng Sit (1917-1987)
- Title of artwork
- Zonder titel
- 190 ex
- Image size
- 30×42 cm
- Total dimensions
- 50×65×0 cm
- Sold with frame