1. Sabaudia (1618)
A lovely map of Normandy from the early 17th century. The map was published around 1618 in a French edition of Petrus Bertius' work; "Tabularum Geographicarum contractarum", Amsterdam, publisher Jodocus Hondius.
In very good condition. Never folded. Hand-coloured. Text in French.
Image 9x13.5cm, sheet 12x19cm
2. Chambery (1645)
A lovely view of the city of Chambéry, written by M. Merian / Zeiller, published in 1645 in "Topographia Palatinatus Rheni et Vicinarum Regionum...".
In excellent condition.
Image 13x17.5 cm, sheet 15.5x20 cm
(Total items: 2)
- Country (current geographical location)
- Geographical specification
- Savoy, Chambéry - carte du región et vue a Chambéry
- Map maker/ publisher
- Bertius / Hondius &
- Map/ Book title
- Sabaudia / Chambery
- Copper engraving
- Additional Information
- Two beautiful engravings from the beginning of the 17th century.
- Size of the largest image
- 13×17.5 cm