Fine map of China, Korea and Taiwan (named as Tayouan ou Formose I.). Prepared after Jesuit sources from 1708-1717.
The map is of interest for the use of "Kao-Liqoue ou Roy.e de Corée". This well-known map of mainland China, Taiwan and Korea is prepared by Jacques Nicolas Bellin.
The map was published around 1750 in Prévost d´Exiles ´Histoire General des Voyages…´
Image 28 x 32cm on page of 32,5 x 35,5cm
Good condition. Some light age browning and staining. Folds as published.
- Country (current geographical location)
- Geographical specification
- Taiwan, North Korea, South Korea, Mongolia
- Map maker/ publisher
- J.N. Bellin
- Map/ Book title
- La Chine avec la Coree et les Parties de la Tartarie (..)
- Copper engraving
- Additional Information
- Detailed 18th century map of China, Korea etc.
- Size of the largest image
- 28×32 cm