- Rare, original colour lithograph by Antoon De Clerck (Deinze, 1923 - 2001)
- Signed in pencil.
- Annotation: E.A. (artist copy) in pencil
- The total numbered edition has 25 numbered copies + some E.A. copies
- Condition: In very good condition, with light foxing in the white margins (can be hidden by using a mat).
- With certificate of authenticity by Gallery Svenson Art (specialised in the works of Antoon De Clerck).
Antoon made this work commissioned by Samsonite (Oudenaarde), this work shows a truck with the logo.
Will be sent professionally packed and insured, with track and trace.
Antoon De Clerck studied painting at the academies of Ghent and Deinze. From 1949 to 1983 he was a teacher of plastic education. From 1965 he dedicated himself fully to his painting, and this within the climate of the “New Vision”. With the purification of the images from his familiar environment, Antoon De Clerck focussed the attention on certain parts.
- Antoon De Clerck
- Title of artwork
- Er is geen scheiding tussen kunst en leven
- E / A
- Image size
- 46×52 cm
- Total dimensions
- 57×76×0 cm
- Sold with frame