In this lot:
1) T.N Nomura - TWA BOEING Super Jet Airliner "N79ITW" - around 1956/'58
Battery Operated Tin-Plate Lithograpic Model
With 4 x Flashing Lights Motors - all 4 lights working
(Battery is NOT included)
Dimension approximately: 8 x 35 x 40 cm - weight approximately: 555 gr.
Condition model: Very good working condition
2) Yoneya Toys & Co ltd = Yone - Made in Japan - 1955/60
2 x Helicopter;
1 x "FD Fire Dept" Helicopter
1 x ND - "Bell Police Patrol Patrol" Helicopter
Condition: (Near) New condition.
3) Kanto Toys no. 5322 - "OVERLAND CHOO-CHOO EXPRESS" - 1950/54
Dimension around: 350 x 65 x 100 mm - weight approximately: 385 gr.
Condition model: Very Good - entirely complete and good working condition
4) Daiya - "COMET TRAIN 5500" - 1955/58
Dimension around: 260 x 65 x 90 mm - weight around: 220 gr.
Condition: Very good condition
Read my information - look at the photos - then place your bid
WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET!
Will be delivered as shown - well packed - registered shipping
- Nr of items
- T.N Nomura - Yoneyaya - Daiya - Kanto Toys
- Battery Operated Planes & Trains
- Model/ Name
- - TWA BOEING Super Jet Airliner "N75ITW"/Yoneya Toys 2 x Helicopter /Choo Choo Express & Comet Train
- Country of Origin
- Very good
- Without original box
- In working order
- 8×35×40 cm