* Sterling silver George V mustard pot and spoon.
* Hallmarked Birmingham 1929.
* Initials WH of the makers Walker and Hall.
* Original blue glass liner.
* Scalloped edging around rim.
* Measures 60 by 45 by 50 mm high.
* Silver weight 42 grams.
* Sterling silver spoon hallmarked Chester 1901; initials of the maker are rubbed and not legible; 55 mm. long; 4 grams weight.
* Good condition commensurate with time and use.
- George V mustard pot and spoon.
- .925 silver
- Designer/ Artist
- Walker and Hall / Initials of the maker are rubbed.
- Estimated Period
- 1929 / 1901
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes
- 46 g