These pearls are unique for it's magnificent colour shades of lavender, bronze and gold.
The yellow gold warms up the bronze hues of the pearls and enhances its sparkle !
- Type / Origin: Freshwater / Southeast Asia
- Oyster: Hyriopsis Cumingi
- Color: Magnificent shades of gold, bronze and lavender
- Shape: Round
- Surface: Clean and smooth with natural growth characteristics at the back
- Luster: Excellent
- Size: 12x13mm
14K Yellow Gold, hallmarked on the earrings and butterflies.
Packaging: Earrings jewellery box and an Authenticity Certificate to gaurantee the source and quality.
Insured track and trace delivery.
- Yellow Gold - 12x13mm Beautiful Colour Cultured Pearls
- Material Fineness
- 14 kt.
- NO RESERVE PRICE
- Total Weight
- 2.5 g