1. Constantinople (1838)
Steel engraving drawn by W. H. Bartlett, engraved by J. Cousen.
Image 12,5x17,5cm, page 20x26cm
2. The Bosphorus, from above Beshik-Tase (Looking North) (ca. 1840)
View on the Bosporus after a drawing by William Bartlett, Engraved by R Wallis after Bartlett.
Image 12,5x17,5cm, page 22x28,5cm
3. Constantinople From the Entrance to the Golden Horn (1836)
Steel engraving showing the port, by Robert Walsh/Thomas Allom.
Image 11,5x19cm, page 20x27cm
Good condition. Some light age browning and some spotting. Strong paper, never folded. Nice hand colouring. Titles in English.
(Total items: 3)
- Country (current geographical location)
- Geographical specification
- Istanbul, Constantinople - three engravings
- Map maker/ publisher
- Map/ Book title
- Constantinople / The Bosphorus, from above Beshik-Tase / Constantinople From the Entrance....
- Steel engraving
- Additional Information
- Three 19th century coloured steel engravings with views of Istanbul from different perspectives
- Size of the largest image
- 12.5×17.5 cm