Author: Giuseppe Vasi.
‘Nuova raccolta di cento principali vedute antiche e moderne dell’alma città di Roma e delle sue vicinanze’.
In Rome 1972 - with pontifical privilege.
Technique: burin engraving.
Number of engravings for sale: 3.
Title page: not for sale, but only to illustrate the work from which they come.
Engraving: 15 x 19.5 cm.
Sheet: 21.5 x 30 cm.
1) Burin engraving depicting Palazzo Farnese;
2) Burin engraving depicting Villa Altieri;
3) Burin engraving depicting Villa Panfili Doria.
Giuseppe Vasi (Corleone, 27th august 1710 – Rome, 16th April 1792) was an Italian engraver, architect and landscape painter.
These engravings are part of his most important work dedicated to the depiction of the main ancient and modern views of the Alma Roma.
the engravings will be kept in tissue paper and placed in a rigid packaging to preserve their integrity during shipping.
Packaging and shipping:
Poste Delivery Express 15.90 (Italy);
Poste Delivery Europe 32.00;
Poste Delivery Globe 400.00.
due to current regulations, it is not possible to ship to non-EU countries.
sorry but we can’t send this item in extra UE Countries due to current regulations.
- 3 incisioni - Giuseppe Vasi (1710-1782)
- Title of artwork
- Nuova raccolta di cento principali vedute antiche e moderne dell’alma città di Roma.
- burin, Engraving
- Not signed
- Overall in good condition
- Sold with frame
- Image size
- 15×19,5 cm
- Total dimensions
- 21,5×30×0 cm